Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vegan MoFo Day 30: Last Day!

It's the last day of Vegan Mofo!! Yea! It has been really fun. It seems like the month just flew by. Congrats to everyone who participated! Even if you didn't do a post every day, every post counts. I haven't been able to keep up with the google feed. I apologize for not visiting everyone's blog often, but I'll make my way through the old posts slowly. Be prepared for random comments on everything four months from now.

For today, I made a couple of recipes from Appetite For Reduction and I am in love. I can tell you right now, these are going to be regular meals in my house. They are very low in points and so satisfying. The korma is a great way to use tons of veggies in your dinner. You can toss most veggies in there without a problem. It's great. And curried chickpeas with greens has been a favorite dish of mine at Indian restaurants for years. Every time I tried previously, the spices or texture was off. I'm so glad I now have a recipe to make it right!


Curried Chickpeas and Greens 



2nd Avenue Vegetable Korma 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked the chocolate mousse! Thank you so much for letting me know! :)

    Appetite For Reduction has been getting rave reviews! I want it!! So jealous of your yummy korma!

    ReplyDelete