How do you use it, you ask? Here are some ideas:
- Form into small patties or links and serve as a side for your scrambled tofu or on a biscuit.
- Top a lightly toasted and buttered (earth balanced?) roll, scooped out bagel, or toast with a larger patty and tomato, raw spinach, and/or red onion. Only 3-5 points (depending on what kind of bread)!
- Crumble and add to lasagna.
- Form small balls to have with pasta.
- Use the crumbles as a pizza topping.
- Or use in any omni recipe that calls for sausage. Like stuffing!