Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vegan MoFo Day 22: Pumpkin Roundup

October is really flying by. Can you believe there's less than 10 days left? I keep seeing all the other MoFo participants posting great pumpkin dishes and I want to try them all, but there's not enough time to do them all on my MoFo, so I'm going to post a few of my favorites now in case I don't get a chance to make them myself. I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts, so please don't be offended if you don't see yours here because I may not have seen it!

Pumpkin Spiced Hot Cocoa made with DIY Pumpkin Syrup by A Vegan Food Snob

This Self-Glazing Pumpkin Cupcake at Phoenix Dreaming is pure genius. The glaze was formerly fudge!

Check out the creamy goodness of this Pumpkin Spinach Quiche by West Philly Vegan.

 Pumpkin Spice Sticky Bread by Oh, Ladycakes. OMG I want this in my mouth!

This Pumpkin Barley Risotto by Anchors & Feathers looks so creamy and delicious.

 Pumpkin French Toast Casserole at Unhealthy Vegan looks like a great dish for a fall brunch potluck.

It's hard to believe that these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes from Meet the Shannons actually exist outside of my dreams.

These Chocolate Hazelnut Pumpkin Pancakes from Vegan Guinea Pig look amazing.



2 comments:

  1. oh my! they all look so delicious! Got to make pumpkin puree and try these recipes asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my recipe! This whole roundup looks amazing. If I had the time, I'd never stop baking!

    ReplyDelete